We’re on the quest for Portland’s Ultimate Brewery — and there’s no shortage of options.
So we need your help to narrow the field to 32 contenders for this March Madness-style bracket.
Tell us: What’s your favorite Portland brewery? And what’s the most “Portland” brewery?
Here’s how it works:
- Nominate your favorite Portland brewery right here.
- We’ll use that list, along with our own research to create “The Ultimate Portland Brewery bracket.”
- Come back each week and vote for your favorite into the final round.
Also worth mentioning:
- Breweries outside of Portland proper are welcome.
- Base your nominations on the quality of the brewery — or on its level of PDX funkiness. Is it the weirdest bar our city has to offer? What makes it stand out from the crowd?
Come back and vote your favorites into each new round until the Ultimate Portland Brewery is crowned. Who advances in each round is strictly based on the number of votes for that round. So every vote in every round counts!
Questions? Just hit reply or email us at [email protected] and we’re ready to help with all your foamy questions.
Submit your nominations by 9 a.m. on Monday, June 28.
❓ Bracket FAQs
Here’s a quick primer on how our brackets work:
Who lands on a bracket?
The original 32 slots are based on reader nominations and staff research. There’s a nomination period before each bracket to collect recommendations on who to include. There is no fee to participate, and you can’t buy a spot in the bracket.
Keep on votin’.
Who advances in each round is strictly based on the number of votes for that round. We’ve had some tight match-ups, so every vote counts! Yes, you can vote more than once in each round.
How can I sponsor a bracket?
Our sales team works with companies who want to sponsor brackets and related events. For more information, contact Benjamin Chaffee.
Tell your friends!
Contenders are welcome to encourage their fans to vote for them. Past participants have posted flyers and created social media campaigns to rally their troops.
You can nominate your favorite PDX brewery by following this link.
Thank you to our Bridgeliner Unabridged members. Stories like these are made possible with your membership and support.