Voting for this portion of the bracket is now closed.
We’re on the quest for Portland’s Ultimate Doughnut — and there’s no shortage of options.
So we need your help to narrow the field to 32 contenders for this NCAA-style bracket. What’s your favorite Portland doughnut? What’s the most “Portland” doughnut?
Here’s how it works:
- Nominate your favorite Portland doughnut — or doughnuts — right here.
- We’ll use that list, along with our research, to create The Ultimate Portland Doughnut bracket.
- Come back each week and vote your favorite into each new round, so it can eventually be named the Ultimate Portland Doughnut. (Bragging rights included.)
Also worth mentioning:
- Doughnuts outside of Portland proper welcome.
- Base your nominations on the quality of the doughnut — or on its level of PDX funkiness.
- We are looking for individual doughnuts — for example, maybe you feel that Doe Donut’s Earl Grey Tea donut is a good representation of Portland. Or perhaps the bear claws from Heavenly Donuts make the most sense to you. Basically whatever makes it your favorite is good with us.
Come back and vote your favorites into each new round until the Ultimate Portland Doughnut is discovered. Who advances in each round is strictly based on the number of votes for that round.
So every vote in every round counts!
Questions? Just hit reply or email us at [email protected] and we’re ready to help with all your doughtnutty questions.
Submit your nominations by noon on Jan. 27.