We’re all worried about how COVID-19 is affecting our favorite Portland restaurants, retailers, and small business owners. So starting today, we’re offering a new way for Bridgeliner members to send some love to their local favorites.
Want to shout out the barista who always brightens your morning? Or let your fellow Portlanders know how to support the neighborhood bookstore that’s struggling to make ends meet?
Every Bridgeliner member can now reserve one newsletter promotion ad to support a local business, organization, or neighbor of their choosing. 📣
To participate, simply fill out the form below and don’t forget to check the promotion guidelines at the bottom of this post.
Questions? Send us a note at [email protected].
- You must be a current Bridgeliner member to participate. Limit one promotion per member.
- Business or organization must have some sort of physical presence in the Portland metro area (like a brick-and-mortar location, a food truck, or a publicized mailing address).
- We reserve the right to edit any submitted materials for length, clarity, and spelling and grammar.
- Promotion cannot be for anything illegal or anything that conflicts with Bridgeliner’s community values. In other words, the messages are subject to our approval.
- It’s totally fine to promote your own business or that of your partner, sister, cousin, neighbor, etc.
- Promotions will be placed as newsletter space allows but will generally be published on a first-come, first-served basis.