Your privacy is important to Bridgeliner. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Bridgeliner collects, and the ways in which Bridgeliner uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
Bridgeliner may collect and use the following kinds of information:
- Information about your use of this website, including pages visited, time on site, sharing of content, commenting and discussion activity, event registration, signing up and changing your e-mail preferences, registering for memberships and changing your member information.
- Information that you used for registering on the website, including your name, e-mail address, username, and password.
- Information that you used for conducting transactions on this website, such as registering for membership or paid events, including credit card and billing information.
- Any other information that you send to Bridgeliner.
Using personal information
Bridgeliner may use your personal information to:
- Administer this website
- Personalize the website for you and provide you with particular content
- Enable you to access and use certain parts of or services on the website
- Publish information about you on the website
- Send you products and tickets that you purchase
- Send you receipts, confirmations, and billing notices
- Collect payments from you
- Send you marketing information and materials
- Contact you via e-mail
Where Bridgeliner discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Bridgeliner may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Bridgeliner will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Bridgeliner will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Information relating to electronic transactions conducted via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Cross-border data transfers
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
Bridgeliner is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Bridgeliner and all associated marks, content, and intellectual property are wholly owned by WhereBy.Us Enterprises, Inc., a registered Florida corporation.
This document was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.freenetlaw.com.